Enjoy this delicious Assam Laksa noodle anywhere around the world, as if you are in Kuala Lumpur! The Malaysian Assam Laksa is rated one of the world’s best 50 food by CNN (number 7 in the list). A must try!
This product is vacuum packed with food-grade wrapping to retain its quality and freshness.
- To eat, it is best recommended to thaw both the frozen broth and noodles until soft.
- Then boil the broth until hot in medium heat.
- Add the thawed noodles to boil for not more than 5 minutes until soft.
- Add garnishing such as peppermint leaves, cut onions, extra chillis or pineapple, if required.
- To store, you can keep in your freezer for up to 6 months. Thaw the pack until it is soft before reheating.